- Last year Kenya had saw an unused tampon and said "look at this hot dog". Every time we walked past them in the store he would yell out "hot dogs"
- This year Kenya saw a unused tampon again and he said "Mama it's a cheese stick" Both times I just told him no it's not, it's called a tampon.
- Kenya asked for a candy, when Miles and I didn't respond he said "did anybody hear me"
- I watch marathons or bike races on TV sometimes and Kenya watches them with me. We went to a water park with the kids, and there was A LOT of people there. Kenya said "look at this race"
- After Kenya has done something he is not suppose to or is not listening he will come up to me and say "mama are you angry?"
- Or sometimes he will say to me or Miles, "are you happy?"
- Last summer when I took the kids to pick blueberries Kenya was putting things in the animal holes. He asked what the holes where and I told him they were animal holes. After that every hole he saw he told me there was animals in it. One example was our heater vents, "animals where are you"
- We are not his parents, we are "guys" "what are you guys doing?", "lets go guys"
- "I'm sorry I won't do it again", "I'm ready to listen", "I will be obedient"
- Kenya started saying potty words to try to be funny and get people to laugh like poop- he picked up on this after playing with some older friends. "poop, poop" he will quickly respond before we can get after him by saying "I'm sorry I said potty words"
- After watching his Papi eat a bite of dinner he will ask "do you love it?
- When Kenya watched Sid the science kid for the first time, it showed what would happen if you didn't brush your teeth. Part of the show had an animation of a girl that had a hole in her tooth (cavity). Kenya really likes going to the dentist, it's his uncle Conway, but after this show he said he didn't want to go because he had "holes in his teeth" . This show scared him a little bit, he kept saying "I don't want to watch the pink kid" "I don't want holes in my teeth" "I have a hole in my tooth see" I had to keep telling him he didn't have holes in his teeth because we brush and floss his teeth.
- Mama "I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH"
- Whenever he sees people doing things he always asks "whats the man doing?" or if its kids he will ask "what is that kid doing?"
- When he is doing something he is not suppose to I tell Kenya that's not appropriate, so now he says it. We were at my parents house, Willie the horse started to smell him and he said "Willie that's not appropriate"
This is all we could think of for now, but it seems like everyday there is something new.
Miles and I were talking the other day.... Kenya has been COMPLETELY potty trained for a little over a year now, time flies. I started potty stuff with Azure a little before she turned a year- she is doing good. I would rather spend lots of time with potty business then to be changing diapers on a kid that runs around and tells me when they need/want to be changed.