Some Favorite Songs . . . We've got too many to list here


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Momma Azure


Azure loved (and still does) to pack
Tilly around. 


I was a little worried when she tried
to carry 2 "babies" at once, 
like I do.

 I enjoy watching Azure mother,
I know she will
be a great mommy.....

She actually told me a couple weeks ago-
As I was putting laundry away.

"I want to be a mom, right now".

I said "right now?
that means you have to get married,
then have babies"
Azure said 
"I know, it sounds FUN!"

I'm glad after watching me
do all I have to do she can 
still say
"It looks FUN"


Azure has her "Jelly cat"
Tilly is a little under
1 month.
(April 10, 2013)

1 comment:

Janas Bananas said...

I am glad to see a post, I was wondering about you and that new baby!! She is looks just as cute as the other ones! Sounds like all is well!